Hire an Attorney who Diligently Fights for What You Want and Need
At The Law Offices of Michael Samuel Dyer in West Palm Beach, Florida, we focus on the following areas of practice:
- Divorce- The end of your marriage may be the most difficult challenge you face. We will be at your side to handle all the legal issues during this highly emotional time.
- Post-Divorce Litigation- Your divorce may be finalized based on the conditions at the time. However, incomes change and people move, requiring a revisiting of the original decree.
- Divorce & Custody Appeals- At The Law Offices of Michael Samuel Dyer, we are dedicated to securing the best possible outcome to your divorce matter, even if that requires filing an appeal.
- Child Custody & Support / Visitation- We look out for the best interests of your children in determining financial support and equally valuable quality time.
- Alimony / Spousal Support- When money matters enter a divorce, a peaceful dissolution can become a battle. We help you get through this process, whether you are paying or receiving alimony.
- Property Settlements- Negotiating an outcome usually provides a more peaceful future for both spouses involved in a divorce. We are dedicated to our clients and strive to find a middle ground in property settlements.
- Division of Assets / Asset Protection- Determining marital and non-marital property can be complex, requiring an experienced attorney dedicated to securing the assets you deserve.
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements- Prenuptial agreements and documents created after a marriage are necessary in setting the parameters of a marital union. Those contracts can also make the process easier if the marriage ends in divorce.
- Separation- For many clients, divorce is simply not an option. Personal reasons and insurance issues force couples to seek the option of a legal separation. We can help.
- Mediation- Divorce mediation is a voluntary process that parties can engage in as an alternative to going to court.
Emergencies Do Not Happen Between Nine to Five – Representation When You Need It
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us.